Samstag, 7. April 2007

A Year in Provence-August



In August when the tourist season is at its peak in Provence, the Mayles' indulged in lavish garden parties and a goat race.


Yes they do have goat races in Provence and I'm dead certain that animal rights activits aren't to pleased about it, but if you come to think of it animals on such a race come certainly to less damage than those who are held in hermetically sealed places before being killed. Some of you may say that my argumentation is feeble.


Nevertheless, my view is that goat races are thousand times less harmful for the animals than being breed and executed for the industry's sake.


Anyway, just a week ago I skimmed through the Marie Claire April edition and guess what I found- a two pages long article o Provence, where the MC's fashion team had a shooting. They stayed at the Camargue (picture below) and visited also Marseille and Arles. If you maybe plan a holiday somewhere down there, visit:





Keine Kommentare: