Sonntag, 1. April 2007

hot books


As I'm an avid reader, I've decided to share my passion productively with you by presenting you each week a new, intriguing book.(I've stolen the idea from Oprah)


Please, if you have any suggestions regarding new books, contact me by e-mail (dynna32@hotmail.com). This week's "hot" book is:



"Let the Northern lights erase your name" by Vendela Vida




Synopsis:

Once you're past the heavy title, this novel, from one of the brightest young talents in American fiction, is gripping. It follows the journey of discovery taken by Clarissa, a 28-year-old New Yorker, when she learns that the man who brought her up is not her real father. In despair, she travels to Lapland in search of her mother's past, entering a world of long-buried violence and family secrets.










Keine Kommentare: