Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007

What they said


Oscar Wilde quotes:

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."

"I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones."

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

"A man who does not think for himself does not think at all. "

"Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship. "

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. "

"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. "

Keine Kommentare: